8. F.I.S.H. "Vulgaris Returns" (Un-Iverse #62)

Rating: PG. Honestly? Some adult-skewed political themes but the actual content of the issue is unusually mild, especially for this stage of the game. A bit of a respite for me, to be honest. 

































F.I.S.H. #8 "Vulgaris Returns" (Un-Iverse #62) 

It's decent but it was perhaps foolish of me to bill this one as a "Famous Talky Issue". I mean, it IS a talky issue, but the Famous Talky Issues are labeled as such because they are amazing. This issue most certainly is not. I feel like me holding it up to the other Famous Talky Issues is me writing a check my butt can't cash. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like