About Me

My name is Matt Zimmer. I was born in 1975. I live in Framingham, Massachusetts. I created Gilda when I was in the first grade and this mess just took off from there. 

My favorite comic strips and books are Bone by Jeff Smith, Uncle Scrooge and Donald Duck by Carl Barks and Don Rosa, Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson, and Bloom County by Berkeley Breathed. 

My favorite animated series are Justice League Unlimited, The Simpsons, Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures, and She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power.

Favorite live-action series are Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Twin Peaks, Farscape, Sesame Street, and The Orville. 

Favorite Movies is a loaded question: But the two I keep coming back to are Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Fantasia. Easy answers. 

For books I am a big Stephen King fan. I also used to be way into Harry Potter before... well... you know. 

For music, I like listening mostly to Soundtracks from movies and musicals. 

I love Christmas. Not as much as Gilda does, but nobody does. I still love it a lot. 

I am a Partisan Democrat. I believe people should be kind to each other. 

Hobbies including collecting toys, comics, and Blu-Rays. I have an alarming amount stuffed animals that I all love equally. 

I also post reviews for various TV shows, movies, books, and comic books at my Dreamwidth Journal. 

Matt Zimmer's Dreamwidth Journal

Back To The Index

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like