4. Lace Doilies "MacGuffin In A Blender" (Un-Iverse #55)

 Rating: Hard PG-13. Graphic cartoon violence and gore, adult themes, scatological humor, and language. 



































Author's Note for Lace Doilies #4 "MacGuffin In A Blender" (Un-Iverse #55) 

Let me put it this way. I will not be releasing the Linear Notes for this issue (which I have already written) for public consumption until the very last issue of The Un-Iverse is completed. And there is a significance you should take from that decision. 

Next Issue: F.I.S.H. #5 "Planet Of The Marisoos" (Un-Iverse #56)

Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!





Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2022.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like