5. F.I.S.H. "Planet Of The Marisoos" (Un-Iverse #56)

 Rating: PG-13. Adult themes, sexual situations, and blood. Although the tone is also weirdly a bit lighter for F.I.S.H. than usual. 




























Author Note for F.I.S.H. #5 "Planet Of The Marisoos" (Un-Iverse #56) 

If not the easiest F.I.S.H. issue to write, it was the easiest issue to plot. Most people find writing victories harder than losses (I'm half-convinced Game Of Thrones is so dour and depressing simply because George R.R. Martin and their writers aren't actually talented enough to write their characters out of the fixes they find themselves in) but since I write the endings first, wins are actually easier to write for me so F.I.S.H. has been a bit of a slog for me. But for once, this is a loss I WANTED to see, and I bet the reader did too so things fell into place very easily. 

That's also probably why the issue is so short. 

Next Issue: Lace Doilies #5 "Open Season" (Un-Iverse #57)

Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!



Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2022.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like