3. F.I.S.H. "Devil's Smoo" (Un-Iverse #52)

 Rating: PG-13 (Sexual situations and violence) 






































Author's Note for F.I.S.H. #3 "Devil's Smoo" (Un-Iverse #52) 

Boom! In just two words I referenced both Star Trek: The Next Generation and Disney's Dinosaurs in the title! Fear my geekage! 

Zalia's Torch Song Singer design is amazing. It moves shockingly well too. I don't draw many sexy characters, but this is the first one I drew that I think actually IS sexy. Cool! 

Next Issue: Lace Doilies #3 "Silent, But Deadly" (Un-Iverse #53)

Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!




 Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2022.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

1. The Pontue Legacy "Part One: The Fall Of Finn" (Un-Iverse #9)