3. Lace Doilies "Silent, But Deadly" (Un-Iverse #53)

Rating: Hard PG-13 (Strong language, Bloody violence, adult themes.) 




























































Author's Note for Lace Doilies #3 "Silent, But Deadly" (Un-Iverse #53) 

I love the issue, but despite my sputtering Author's note, in real-life I agree with the Narrator that The Dress sucks. VERY unfortunate, considering the climax hinged on it. 

I love the stuff with Bernadette and Otterman back in Appleton. Truly reminds us that this IS a sequel to Gilda And Meek. 

"Did you all really think that would be enough?" is both bone-chilling and sums up Vic Puff entirely. I don't like thinking about The Man In The Diaper. Why is he wearing the diaper? Why hasn't Vic killed him yet? And who did he vote for in 2016? (That last question is pretty obvious to me.) 


Next Issue: F.I.S.H. #4 "Wired" (Un-Iverse #54)

Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!



Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2022.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

1. The Pontue Legacy "Part One: The Fall Of Finn" (Un-Iverse #9)