2. Lace Doilies "Spamageddon" (Un-Iverse #51)

Rating: PG-13 (Violence, adult themes, disturbing images)





























































































Author's Note for Lace Doilies #2 "Spamageddon" (Un-Iverse #51) 

Fun Fact: I live and die by the bobos. I've heard 'em all. Bernadette's snaps are actually nothing special. 

Designing the new superhero team was fun. My favorite is Socker (coolest superpower ever) and I loved Rambird so much in the 6th issue (where he was gorily and awesomely killed by the Mysterious Woman), I brought this character I created as a teenager back via a twin brother. 

The biggest Un-Iverse curiosity is however Cameraman. A character I created in gradeschool, he used to be Eddie's Cat's sidekick when Eddie WAS an actual Cat, and a friend of Gilda's with no ill intentions. Just saying that out-loud sounds weird as hell to me now, but that's where he came from. That's also further proof I NEVER get rid of an interesting idea. I figure out a place for it somewhere. If an idea is interesting, but simply doesn't work for whatever reason, I never say, "No." I just say, "Not yet." 

The ending with a sympathetic, sane, and broken Donna Demented being scared to death of Vic Puff's current madness and wrath is one of my biggest shockers so far. Which is saying something. 







Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2022.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

1. The Pontue Legacy "Part One: The Fall Of Finn" (Un-Iverse #9)