1. F.I.S.H. "Catch And Release" (Un-Iverse #48)

 Rating: PG-13. (Bloody violence, sexual situations, adult themes.)



































































Author's Note for F.I.S.H. #1 "Catch And Release" (Un-Iverse #48) 

I am underwhelmed by the first issue of F.I.S.H. but there are no two ways about it: That ending is legit devastating. It makes me want to cry. And I wrote it! Perhaps the introduction to Lance's crew and ship could have been better. As a demonstration of the actual stakes of the rest of The Un-Iverse going forward? It works brilliantly. 

Next Issue: Lace Doilies #1 "Public Origins" (Un-Iverse #49)

Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!




Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2022.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

1. The Pontue Legacy "Part One: The Fall Of Finn" (Un-Iverse #9)