17. Gilda And Meek "Warlocks: Beyond Reality: Part Three: Like Ewoks On Crack" (Un-Iverse #29)

Rating: R. (Bloody violence and gore, sexual situations, violent and disturbing visuals, depiction of torture, explicit sexual descriptions, and graphic descriptions of violence).












































Author's Note for Gilda And Meek #17 "Warlocks: Beyond Reality: Part Three: Like Ewoks On Crack (Un-Iverse #29) 

The X-rated prose page is pure Un-Iverse and a perfect demonstration that the Narrator is a prude. I think I probably could have shown those things the Narrator described without losing too many fans. But it's a really interesting characteristic that the Narrator is too square to be willing to tell it. 

Nearly every bit in The Balls-Out Void was derived from dreams I have had, most of them from when I was a kid. In fact, the entire five-parter is largely based on those dreams. The Whahuma Bears came to me in a dream as a child, as did the Psycow and the notion of the Three Deaths. This whole five-parter is me taking my dreams and nightmares from all through my childhood and the rest of my life and putting them on the page. 

The ink and colors really make the Balls-Out Void pop. I am really happy with it. And I'm also happy with the horrific vision of the Psycow Augatha has after being force fed the soup with psychedelic mushrooms. 

Speaking of inks and colors, this is the first ever cover to be inked. Every other cover that follows is also inked. 









 Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2017-2020.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like