1. UnComix One-Shots: The Humans (Un-Iverse #15)

Rating: PG-13. Scatalogical humor, some innuendo, and some bloody violence. 








































Author's Note For UnComix One-Shots #1: The Humans (Un-Iverse #15) 

I suspect that will be met with ambivalence by most Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse readers and considered filler. 

First off, I don't do filler. There is literally nothing in The Un-Iverse that doesn't serve a larger future purpose, and I'd argue with the exception of the "You Know" spoof ad, that goes for every single story in this issue. There are a treasure trove of clues to major plot points and answers sprinkled all throughout these stories. The issue could potentially make you shrug now. After reading 90 issues you'll be all, "Aha!" 

Secondly, I have the context that the last time I previously attempted this issue, the results were so embarrassingly bad I quit Gilda And Meek for nearly 20 years. If popular culture had not wound up frustrating me as much as it did, I never would had gotten back to it. And this would have been the exact issue issue that killed it. I think this version of the issue is just fine and dandy. And I personally will take "That was a'ight," to "That was a blight upon the Earth," any day of the week. Trust me, if you read the old version, you'd be saying the second thing. 

No details from me about it here. I am that embarrassed of it. Use your imagination. Although I don't think anyone who has read this version of the saga could possibly envision me writing a script that blatantly terrible. Imagine if David E Kelley or Joe Eszterhas wrote an issue of The Un-Iverse, and you'll get the idea. 








 Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2017-2020.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like