Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse Fanart!

I finally have enough fanart to post it on it's own section on the site!

This next thing I really love. It's some fan art done on the website Anime Superhero (formerly Toon Zone) by a talented fellow named Gatordragon. He did a fantastic Gilda and a very unusually bouncy Meek. I thought they were awesome. My handle on Toon Zone was Fone Bone by the way. 



Here are some COLOR Gatardragon drawings of Bernadette and The Piranha! Aren't they great? 





Here is some fanart of Gilda by my friend Jazz Nevermore! 



Next: Fan-Art of Gilda And Bernadette by my friend Nana Kumi-Amankwah! Check out his comics Lil' Hero Artists and Sneakers U-Force at GlobalComix!






Here's some recent fanart from Nana for The Pontue Legacy! You'll notice something immediately (at least after the Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker Tribute). It's better than mine!


Here are the works in progress for that art: 




My friend Jasper Hansen did this insanely awesomely detailed Christmas picture based on "Don't Logic Santa"! 


Here's Dr. Raggleworth and the Piranha, and Gilda, also by Jasper Hansen!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

2. Gilda And Meek "The Otterman Cometh" (Un-Iverse #2)