New feature on the site! The site is updated so infrequently I fear some people may worry I've forgotten Gilda And Meek! In this specific entry, I will update how many pages I have completed on a given day and how much longer the issue I'm working on will likely take to complete! You'll be getting Un-Iverse updates in real time! September 18, 2026 9 pages inked today for a total of 57 (out of 73). September 17, 2026 5 pages inked today for a total of 48 (out of 73). September 14, 2026 1 page inked tonight for a total of 43 (out of 73). Again, not much, but still plugging away. September 13, 2026 2 pages inked for a total of 42 (out of 73). May not seem like much, but it's been a busy day and I'm glad I was able to set aside enough time for THAT much. More tomorrow. Promise. September 11, 2026 14 pages inked today for a total of 40 (out of 73). September 10, 2026 12 pages inked today for a total of 26 (out of 73). September 5, 2...
Comments