Thank you to all of the new viewers of the site!

For people new to the site be aware that new issues appear about once a month. Sometimes quicker, sometimes slower. There is no place for me to really advertise the site (and I can't afford that) so the best way to never miss a new issue is to check back frequently. I don't do many new posts like this one, but my site got so much traffic last week I reasoned I should. 

While waiting between issues rereading previous issues won't hurt. Although if you want to wait until all 90 issues are completed before rereading the saga again I'll understand. 

Bought coffees are voluntary but welcome. Thank you all for reading the site in the last week. It means a lot to me. 

Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!

Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2023.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Coming Soon to The Un-Iverse! (Potential Spoilers!)