Coming Soon to The Un-Iverse! (Potential Spoilers!)



New feature on this site! After every script I complete, I'll give you a brief preview synopsis of what's coming! Here are the upcoming Un-Iverse Scripts currently "In The Can" that I will be drawing soon! Beware potential spoilers! 

Coming soon to the site! 

F.I.S.H. #10 "Deep Space Swine" (Un-Iverse #66) 

The mass murder of Lance and his entire crew is gently and politely planned by the kindest and sweetest Hologram possible. A Hologram that reveals darker truths about both Lance's crew and their continuing mission failures. The final issue of F.I.S.H. is both short and feels shockingly unfinished. Don't worry... We'll get better answers in both "The Dark Child Saga: The Fall Of F.I.S.H." and "The Terran Wars". 

Lace Doilies #10 "Death Time" (Un-Iverse #67) 

The heroes are being forced to cut ties with everyone in their formers lives. Otterman warily asks Bernadette how awful she plans to make their final goodbye and what level of emotional defenses he'll need to put up. Bernadette claims she's feeling surprisingly cordial. Otterman correctly notes that seems like a bad omen. He doesn't know the half of it. The issue may be short, and the ending may be a cliffhanger, but the final issue of Lace Doilies is directly continued in "The Terran Wars". If this WERE actually the end, I'd feel worse about leaving thing off on such a bleak place. But really, the heroes have yet BEGUN to fight. 

I wouldn't bet against them. 

UnComix Tales: The Humans (One-Shot): The Epic Series Finale "All Loose Ends..." (Un-Iverse #68) 

All right! A definitive Series Finale promising major wrap-up, and all your questions being answered! What could possibly go wrong? 

It's possible this issue will frustrate you because it makes no sense, and might be referencing something you've never seen, so you might wind up feeling confused and unsatisfied. But the thing we're spoofing was confusing and unsatisfying, so even if you don't "get it", it should probably still land correctly. 

What do I say about all jokes in The Un-Iverse you don't get? Blink twice and move on. Will you be willing to do that for an entire issue? I hope so because I haven't had this much fun scripting and putting an issue to paper in ages. The final Humans story is in my mind the only one that doesn't totally suck! Neat! 

UnComix Tales: The Dark Child Saga: The Fall Of F.I.S.H. #1 "Part One: The Age Of Fear" (Un-Iverse #69)

All mediocre things must come to an end. F.I.S.H. is going out fast and it's going out HARD. Can Lance stop the Empire's final decline? Probably not. But if not, can he survive it? The death sentence currently hanging over his head for protecting the innocent Redmond puts that into question. 

Paranoia, hatred, and rage hit The Un-Iverse's Star Trek stand-in all at once. And there but for continuity grace go we all. Maybe The Un-Iverse isn't better or worse than Star Trek. Maybe Star Trek is just luckier. And if The Un-Iverse is already a uniquely lucky Universe, maybe its luck is finally running out. 

UnComix Tales: The Dark Child Saga: The Fall Of F.I.S.H.: #2 Part Two: "The Beginning Of The End" (Un-Iverse #70) 

The origin story I never expected to tell and you were never supposed to know. Also it will probably be nearly a hundred pages long. Intrigued yet? 

Also coming soon!

Gilda And Meek #8 "Enter Tork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #8)

The Author totally botched the Piranha's return to the group in the Original First Edition of "Enter Tork", and made it dull and anticlimactic as hell. In fairness to me, I was still relatively new at this at the time, and I simply did not possess the skills to make that return good. Now that I CAN maybe make the reunion tense, joyful, emotionally complicated, and exciting, maybe I'll TRY that now? Just a thought. We'll see. 


Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!


Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2024.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like