Other Artists I Like

Here are some links to artwork for other artists I like, mostly that I have met through the animation forum Anime Superhero. 

Gatordragon is a personal hero of mine. His Bounty Fools characters are something I love and dig. I can't wait to see the story someday. Here is his Instagram page: 

Gatordragon

PalkAaron2002 does a lot of neat and colorful media banners. They look terrific and eyepopping. His Deviant Art Page is

PalkAaron2002

Samuel Edme has a very cool and unusual web strip out called The Shapes. Check out his Tapas and Webtoon pages (linked below)

Sam The Cartoonist's The Shapes at Tapas

Sam The Cartoonist's The Shapes At Webtoons

I love RandomMe Arts. His Mermen obsession never fails to make me smile. His drawings are super appealing to me. 

RandomMe Arts

My friend Nana Kumi-Amankwah has a GREAT webcomic called "Lil' Hero Artists". The artwork would be amazing enough for me to recommend if it the story sucked, but it doesn't. The whole thing is worth a look. 

Lil' Hero Artists

Back To The Index

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)