24. Gilda And Meek "Timeline Trilogy: Part Three: Now And Forever" (Un-Iverse # 37)

 Rating: PG-13. Bloody violence, sexual situations, adult themes, mild language. 




































































Author's Note for Gilda And Meek #24 "Timeline Trilogy: Part Three: Now And Forever (Un-Iverse #37) 

As I found myself structuring the continuity of The Un-Iverse, I realized there were five essential beats that I wanted to get to, and structured everything around them, like they were the brightly colored end pieces of a giant puzzle. Everything was made to either lead up to those five moments, or get from one of them to the other. Spoiler alert: The "Now And Forever" ending is the first essential beat of the entire series. I'm not saying nothing important happened before this, but pretty much everything that happened before this was to get to that moment. We won't have another one of these moments for awhile, until we hit the 19-part finale (The Terran Wars). But Meek picking up the picture of Gabrielle is actually the first major beat of the story I've ever managed to get to. Only took me 37 issues. 

I won't spoil what the other major beats are, but I WILL tell you the Terran Wars stories they occur in: "Search For Catlantis", "Release The Gilda", "Eddie Explains It All", and "This World Or Another". When we get to those issues, see if you can spot the moments I mean. 

Next Issue: Gilda And Meek #25 "Who Framed Bernadette Anderson: Part One: Video Doesn't Lie" (Un-Iverse #38)

Back To The Index

If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!



Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2022.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Other Artists I Like