3. UnComix One-Shots: The Piranha (Un-Iverse #17)

Rating: PG. (Some violence and adult themes). 





































Author's Note for UnComix One-Shots #3: The Piranha (Un-Iverse #17) 

The Piranha story is very slight, but I swear to God, everybody who reads this issue absolutely raves about it. Mostly because people know how much like the Piranha I am in real life and I suspect they're imagining Matt Zimmer in a cartoon short. But although I don't feel very gifted in telling comedic shorts, people freaking LOVE "Cookies". 

The story I dig is "Spike Cheats At Kitten Poker". The title is a misnomer, a reference to Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and something I imagine someday I'll get around to changing. But if you ask me it's the first great story of the One-Shots and it's also one of the reasons Stella Stickyfingers is my fourth favorite character after Gilda, Bernadette, and Otterman. 

The two states Kitten Poker is legal are Texas and Florida. Duh. 




If you like Gilda And Meek Buy Me A Coffee!






 Copyright Matt Zimmer and UnComix 2017-2020.  All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Coming Soon to The Un-Iverse! (Potential Spoilers!)