2. Gilda And Meek "The Otterman Cometh" (Un-Iverse #2)

Rating: PG. Nothing too objectionable.





















































 











Author's Note for Gilda And Meek #2 "The Otterman Cometh" (Un-Iverse #2)

Two apologies are due the reader.

1. Sorry for the sucky artwork. As the Special Edition of "Groundwork" proves, it DOES get better as it goes along. I hope you won't be TOO concerned about it.

2. I am VERY sorry for Donna Demented. Extremely. Worst character I have ever created and she deeply shames me. The worst part is her upcoming arc is absolutely crucial to the mythology of one of the characters, and I couldn't excise her even if I wanted to. The bad Serial Mom rip-off almost seems to exist to make feminists the butt of some unfunny joke. I swear that isn't really her intention, but she can certainly be read that way.

An online friend of mine told me not to feel TOO bad for not getting rid of her. I created the character as a teenager and she's been in the saga for almost 30 years. He told me it's hard to kill your babies.

But Donna Demented is not my baby. Donna Demented is my turd. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse!

1. Gilda And Meek "Groundwork" Special Edition (Un-Iverse #1)

Coming Soon to The Un-Iverse! (Potential Spoilers!)